lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2015

Labeled as:

Ashley Madison map and list of hacked accounts

 Article for: Anyone who wishes to read




The truth is that what has happened is something that can happen to any company: a group of hackers whose interests are not entirely clear and they decide to attack a known web server and when they obtain the data, made it public.

It is for this reason that I advocate for not trust certain Internet services or like we call it  these today "the cloud," but some people have no fear and these things happen ...

For those who do not know (which at this point, I doubt it), Ashley Madison is an online service dating for unfaithful peoples, which comes to be (always in my opinion) as a scam, because more than 90% registered users are men (I say this with the data that is on the map above), therefore the dating, if they occur (which I honestly do not think it would happen, but I speak from ignorance because I have not tried it) will be more likely between two men (and I think it's not the purpose) ...

It is true that internet dating services usually work, because the purpose is not sex (or at least not so shameless).Keep in mind that men are usually more nasty, but in general women do not seek casual sex on the first date (basically because they can have it whenever they want, even if is not exactly with the man they desire).

So here's my advice: careful with what we post in certain places about us.

Honestly, I'm so sorry for Ashley Madison, because those are jobs and people in the street; I hope they can fix it somehow although see it fucked up ...

Upgrading:
I found a website where they tell you if your account has been hacked. It seems true, although as I always mistrust and have used email accounts that are not important ...

So if you want to know if they have released your account is as simple as going to the web http://www.allaboutashley.cr/ and consult via email, username or telephone (the data are not fully public, you have to know at least something of the person).

It is very important to emphasize that this page may be other fraud to get information, but it true that on many sites they recommend it, so I suggest you to not trust it excessively...

There is another issue that concerns me and as I can see even on the web that gives you the information, it could happen. This type of site have hundreds of fake profiles and perfectly can be an email from someone that does not really have anything to do with that mess ... So do not fully believe if the result is positive and do not think that your partner have an affair.

Unknown

Author y editor

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Friendly Websites:

  • Manuel Enrique Díaz Rodríguez
  • CuRadio
  • Copyright © DotNet Pathways 2015
    Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism